Sunday, June 24, 2007

Khmer Unicode and Netbeans 6

I have managed to use Khmer Unicode with Eclipse 3.2 but not without pain. Netbeans 5.5 is no better. Now Netbeans 6.0 is doing right!!! I hope the upcoming Ecipse 3.3 will breaks the ice.



Khmer Unicode works well with Netbeans 6


I'm really impressed with what Netbeans 6 can do.

Netbeans has a great tutorial on how to use its powerful GUI builder Matisse. Wanna try?
Go here: http://www.netbeans.org/kb/50/quickstart-gui.html

Plus a tutorial on "Internationalizing a GUI Form". After the tutorial, you will be able to localize your program, may be as your preference, using Khmer Unicode.


2 comments:

  1. Wow... your PC is superior. I still remembered that mine was frozen from running Visual Web in NetBean 6.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how my desktop perform cos I haven't tried visual web yet. But I notice the overall performance is good despite the sticky start up.

    My laptop runs it with ease.

    ReplyDelete