Friday, June 22, 2007

Wanna join?

I have just enrolled in a free online Java course run by a Java evangelist of Sun Microsystem, Sang Shin:

JavaTM EE (J2EE) Programming (with Passion!)

You can register the course at
http://www.javapassion.com/j2ee/index.html

At the end of the course, you will be given a certificate given that you submit all the homeworks.

If you are already enrolled (or is going to study the course) and need a classmate to discuss the lesson, you are more than welcome to join with me provided that you meet my criterion.

My criterion:
-Basic understanding on Java Standard Edition
-Some basic understanding on XML
-Some basic understanding on HTML
-Is passionate with J2EE
-Have commitment to the course
-Can devote some of your time.


Interested? Leave me a comment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment